Saturday 2 February 2013

A date

It has been a while since the medival anime setting kicked in, so existence has become much more tolerable. I decided to go on another date with Vanya. Me seeing everything in a different style wasn't really a hindrance. We went to the park, since I figured that it be nice to have picnic together.

But eventually something slipped off my tongue.

"You look cute as an anime character" I said.

"Huh?"

After a while of trying to make up excuses, I figured the best course of action would be to come clean. I told her everything that had happened lately.

Afterwards I expected her to run off or call me crazy, but she didn't. She looked down, with a sad look on her face and said: "So she got to you too?"

She explained that the circus lady was the source of this and its effect is different on each person, although she wouldn't tell me what the circus lady was letting her see.

"It's called The Reverie, its a fear"

"Fear?"

"Yes, basically eldritch abominations that personify our fears"

"How do you know that?"

"One of the fears, a different one told me it...EAT"

I was gonna question what EAT was, but I figured I could save that for another time. She suddenly burst into tears, clenching her fists on her white thigh highs that I didn't notice until now.

"I don't want to die" she exclaimed.

She then proceeded to hug me. I hugged her back and stroked her pretty black hair in order to try to comfort her.

"You won't die. I'll make sure of it, I promise" I said.

At least I'm no longer alone in this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment