Thursday 14 February 2013

Flying through life on twisted clouds!

Alright, you maybe wondering about the post from yesterday. Well, something happened and I'm not sure how to explain it. The circus girl appeared again. She began teasing me about how much of a worthless crap I am and that I killed innocent foxes and stuff. She made me feel really guilty and I was getting sick of it. So I tried cutting her with my sword which proved futile.

Then the entire environment changed and me and Vanya were standing on a tiny string. I couldn't see to the ground we were that high up and while I was shocked I tried to remain calm and keep balance.

Vanya was standing there, looking rather frightened as well but remaining on the string.

The circus girl flew up to us and laughed.

"Well now Céline, since you are unwilling to cooperate I'm gonna give you an ultimatum"

"What?"

"Well, it should be obvious. I'm gonna ask you to use your sword to strike down Vanya here"

"WHAT, NO" Vanya cried out.

"I'm not gonna do that"

"Why not?" The Reverie asked.

"I...I..." I stuttered "I love her"

Vanya looked at me with puppy dog eyes. This was the first time I had said that to her. Tears began flowing down her face.

"I love you too" she said and began walking to me. Which was a dangerous thing to do in this situation. Then all the sudden I could feel myself starting to move my body. Not on my own, but Reverie was obviously controlling me...or at least I think so.

I took out my sword and with one motion

cut

her

in

half

Q_Q

She fell down into the endless void below me, her parts flying next to each other until I could no longer see them.

"That was a cruel thing you did" The Reverie said, messing with my head again.

I had enough of this.
I jumped down.

Of course, given that I'm writing this blogpost I of course am alive if you can even call it that. But how I am is not a tale to be told today, not here. This blog is not right for it, its called Sweet Vapor. There's nothing sweet about life anymore and I think it won't be for a while now.

This is just the beginning.
Might as well be dead.

~Céline De Vos

2 comments:

Alicia Owly said...

O.o

Wow..
I'm sorry you had to go through this Céline. This seemed to have happened a while ago. If I had known I would have helped. Somehow. I hoep you're alright.<x3

Céline De Vos said...

I don't think I'm gonna be alright for quite some time. You know how dealing with these things is...it changes you and morphs you into an empty shell of yourself.

Sorry, just to me this happened like 2 weeks ago thx to the Man in Grey bringing me to august. So...I'm still trying to forget about this.

It's hard.
Incredibly...

Q_Q

Post a Comment