Monday 11 February 2013

Some moments of peace

It has been peaceful and actually today is the first day that things have appeared real again. Considering what Vanya told me, I became worried. When I woke up she was sleeping next to me soundly, as we had gone out on another date the day prior.

I'm thinking of getting her something nice for valentine's day, something that shows her how much she means to me, because I'm really starting to fall for her.

Her favorite anime is Yu-Gi-Oh and her favorite monster card is The Dark Magician Girl, so I'm thinking of getting her this.

 Yes, it can be seen as a bit of a perverted gift. But she talked to me the other day about how much she wanted this figurine in her collection because she has a collection of Dark Magician Girl figurines and is missing this one.

I'm gonna go order it now.
I hope she'll like it (◕‿◕✿)

0 comments:

Post a Comment