Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Well 2013 is off to an odd start o.O You know how the other day I got like this flash of being in an anime world? Well I've sort of spent all day like that, before it finally turning back to normal a few hours ago o.o

It started when I woke up and everything was, anime like. But it wasn't even like everything just switched viewpoint styles. I could have dealt with that, but it was like I literally entered a medival anime or something.

I woke up in like a hut or something, with like a fox thing outside waiting for me. When I say fox thing, I mean giant fox thing.

I assumed kind of that I was dreaming or hallucinating, but I could touch it and everything felt real. My katana was on the wall of the hut, which I took down and went on top of the fox.

Then I sort of blacked out, I came to for bits and bits at the time and most of the time I was battling some kind of monsters.

I then woke up, in my house on the floor o.o''

I'm not sure if this was real or not, but...it felt real.
It felt really real.

I'm freaked out guys!

I'm gonna go lay down, I leave you with another Touhou music video.


0 comments:

Post a Comment