Sunday 13 January 2013

Freaking out

Everything is in anime style now and has been so for several days O_O. It flickers between the medival setting and just my modern Belgian town. It's why I've barely updated since new years. I keep seeing this circus girl everywhere. Since I like things to be visual I went on google image and tried to find a picture that looked similar to her.

Yeah, she kind of looks like that, minus the gun...I hope x.x
She keeps taunting and laughing at me and its freaking me out to be honest. I'm not sure what is happening. I can deal with my modern life to be an anime, its strange but I could adjust but...the medival thing. I have to battle a variety of monsters and its getting harder and harder.

Is this some kind of hallucination. Is it a brain tumor? What is it? X_X

HELP!
I am at my breaking point here QnQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment